The VertiMax Articulating Pendant Arm
VertiMax is Strongarm’s largest and most powerful member of the industry-leading Vertica family of adjustable pendant arms. Specifically designed for the increased load demands of larger operator interface and control systems, the VertiMax provides counterbalanced adjustability for systems weighing up to 250 pounds.
Featuring a 2.5” diameter internal sealed cable passageway, the VertiMax design protects larger cable bundles from dirt, dust and repeated washdowns, keeping them secure and twist-free. Strongarm’s VertiMax Pendant Arm allows the operator to adjust the interface to a comfortable height. The operator simply squeezes the grab handle and the interface becomes weightless and easily repositioned. The gas spring counterbalancing system automatically locks in place, providing safety and stability.
Key VertiMax Features:
- Built on the foundation of Strongarm’s industry-leading mountings
- Heavy duty construction provides class-leading strength featuring 250 lbs. of counterbalanced lift
- 13” of vertical travel
- Smooth, counterbalanced adjustability for ease of use
- Additional articulation provided at both ends of the arm, with rotational movement up to 330º at either end
- Typically attached to a 6” OD post with integrated junction box for in-field wiring
- Available in wall mount and machine top mount configurations for mounting to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Available in NEMA 4X stainless steel for washdown and wipedown environments, and NEMA 4/12 powder coated aluminum or steel for general industrial use
The VertiMax is available with Storngarm enclosures designed for the integration and mounting of third party HMI displays and terminal products, or as a component of the Strongarm MiniStation operator interface system. The MiniStation can be configured with a variety of display, touchscreen, keyboard and pointer options to meet the requirements of any application. Other options include precision cut-outs for push buttons, integration of additional peripherals such as bar code scanners, and a comprehensive selection of heating and cooling choices for extreme environmental conditions. Strongarm’s vast engineering and design capabilities and catalog of options gives us the flexibility and expertise to rapidly customize each system to meet each customer’s specific needs.
See also: VertiMax, MiniStation