Strongarm’s mobile workstations offer flexibility and cost savings by allowing stations to be shared between process areas, particularly when process areas may not operate continuously. Every mobile station is “engineered to order” and outfitted specifically for your application, emphasizing compact size while providing the required capabilities. Power options consist of a tethered AC power cord or rechargeable battery for continuous operation.
Strongarm’s integration services include installing and integrating client-supplied components or procuring and wiring all components before shipment, providing a 100% turnkey system.
- Mobile, operator-friendly interface
- Sealed lead acid or lithium phosphate battery options
- Un-interruptable power source (UPS) options for AC tethered units provide temporary power while unplugged
- NEMA Type 4/12 (powder-coated steel, see color options) or Type 4X (304/316L stainless steel)
- Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon (4/12) or stainless steel (4X)
- Side, rear, or front flush and inset door options for access to printers, scanners, and other internally integrated devices
- Static or slide-out tray options for barcode printers, laser printers, or component mounting.
- Display sizes range from 15” to 24”, available with or without a touch screen
- Touch screen options to meet any environmental requirements (See also: Touch Screen Technologies)
- A variety of keyboard and input devices available, including Strongarm’s patented stainless steel mouse
- Aluminum subpanels on the rear door for mounting terminal blocks, PCs, KVMs, power supplies, and other components extenders
- Intrinsically safe non-incendive options are available for Class I Division 2 areas
- IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)
Strongarm has the expertise and experience to customize, design, and build the ideal operator interface to suit your application. Our extensive design resources enable us to engineer every feature you’ll need before in-house fabrication, assembly, finishing, testing, quality assurance, and on-time delivery. Since 1990, we’ve designed, built, and delivered over 500,000 products on time for our customers.
|NEMA Type||Type 4/12/4X|
|Construction||Precision laser-cut and continuously TIG welded with all seams ground smooth|
|Material||NEMA 4/12: 14g carbon steel low carbon sheet
NEMA 4X: 14g 304/316L stainless steel sheet
|Finishing||NEMA 4X: RA35 brushed satin finish
NEMA 12: Powder coated steel
NEMA 4: Primed and powder coated steel
|Wheels||Thermoplastic rubber on polyolefin or Performa conductive rubber non-marking wheels (custom wheels also available)|
|Casters||304 or 316 stem or swivel and fixed top plate casters with or without locks|
|Gaskets||Oil resistant silicone foam door gaskets on NEMA 4/4X
Poron door gaskets on NEMA 12
|Latches||NEMA 4/4X: 1/4 turn stainless steel slotted latches, optional stainless steel compression latches
NEMA 12: 1/4 turn chrome slotted latch with zinc die black housing
|Hinges||NEMA 4/4X/12: 316 stainless steel concealed hinges|
|Agency Approval||UL 508A, Rohs, Reach|
|Ingress Protection||IP54, IP64, IP65 & IP66|
Panel Mount Displays
Keyboards & Pointers
Computers & KVMs
Click chart below for NEMA Type 4/12 powder coated steel color options.