KEYBOARDS & INPUT DEVICES
Strongarm’s keyboard modules are built to survive the industrial environment and are available with various pointer options.
You can choose between Strongarm’s membrane mechanical key switch keyboard or a rubber keyboard, along with a variety of pointing devices, including touchpads, trackballs, and industrial pointers.
Strongarm’s patented stainless steel mouse combines the ergonomic familiarity of a desktop mouse with the ruggedness necessary for industrial applications.
STRONGARM MEMBRANE KEYBOARD
Mechanical Keyswitch Membrane Keyboard
Mechanical Keyswitch Membrane Keyboard with Integrated Trackball
- Mechanical key switches provide tactile user feedback
- Sealed polyester overlay
- Available with integrated trackball, trackpad, joystick, and other pointing devices (see below)
- Ideal for washdown/wipedown environments
- Sealed and durable
- Raised keys for improved tactile feel
- Available with optional integrated pointing devices
Rubber Keyboard with Hula Pointer
Rubber Keyboard with Micro Module
STRONGARM STAINLESS STEEL MOUSE
- NEMA 4X Rated: Completely sealed, cleanable and submersible
- Ergonomic: Brings the familiarity of a mouse to the industrial environment
- Durable: 316 stainless steel construction stands up to extreme conditions
OTHER POINTER OPTIONS
Strongarm has the expertise and experience to customize, design, and build the ideal operator interface to suit your application. Our extensive design resources enable us to engineer every feature you’ll need before in-house fabrication, assembly, finishing, testing, quality assurance, and on-time delivery. Since 1990, we’ve designed, built, and delivered over 400,000 products on time for our customers.