KEYBOARDS & INPUT DEVICES
Strongarm’s industrial keyboard modules are encased in a slim NEMA rated enclosure and have a sealed industrial keyboard. Available in both stainless and painted steel, our keyboard modules are built to survive the industrial environment. Our industrial keyboard modules are available with a variety of keyboard and pointer options.
You can choose between Strongarm’s membrane mechanical keyswitch keyboard or a rubber keyboard, along with a variety of pointing devices including touchpads, trackballs, and industrial pointers. Available in NEMA 4X and NEMA 4/12.
Strongarm’s exclusive stainless steel mouse combines the ergonomic familiarity of a desktop mouse with the ruggedness necessary for industrial applications.
- NEMA Type 4/12 (powder coated steel) or Type 4X (304/316L stainless steel)
- Resistant to dust, dirt, water, and corrosive liquids
- A wide variety of pointer and keyboard options are available
- USB/PS2 options available, with or without sealed connectors
- Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon (4/12) or stainless steel (4X)
- Type 4/12 units available in a variety of stock colors with custom colors available upon request
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)
STRONGARM MEMBRANE KEYBOARD
Mechanical Keyswitch Membrane Keyboard
Mechanical Keyswitch Membrane Keyboard with Integrated Trackball
- Mechanical keyswitches provide tactile user feedback
- Sealed polyester overlay
- Available with integrated trackball, trackpad, joystick and other pointing devices (see below)
- Ideal for washdown/wipedown environments
- Sealed and durable
- Raised keys for improved tactile feel
- Available with optional integrated pointing devices
Rubber Keyboard with Hula Pointer
Rubber Keyboard with Micro Module
STRONGARM STAINLESS STEEL MOUSE
- NEMA 4X Rated: Completely sealed, cleanable and submersible
- Ergonomic: Brings the familiarity of a mouse to the industrial environment
- Durable: 316 stainless steel construction stands up to extreme conditions
OTHER POINTER OPTIONS
Strongarm has the expertise and experience to customize, design, and build the ideal operator interface to suit your application. Our extensive design resources enable us to engineer every feature you’ll need prior to in-house fabrication and assembly, finishing, testing, quality assurance, and on-time delivery. Since 1990, we’ve designed, built, and delivered over 400,000 products on time for our customers.