The VertiMax arm is a vertically adjustable mounting for larger interfaces and enclosures. The counterbalanced vertical motion allows the operator to effortlessly lift, lower and reposition the HMI using one hand by pulling on the on the release handle, once released the arm automatically locks in the vertical position. The VertiMax can counterbalance enclosures up to 250lbs. Type 4 and 12 units are made from powder coated carbon steel and cast aluminum while Type 4X units are fabricated from either 304 or 316L Stainless Steel. Like all of Strongarm’s products the Ministation is engineered to order allowing us to modify your system to meet your specific requirements. Strongarm also offers complete integration services for all Operator Interface Systems and HMI’s, whether its customer supplied component integration and wiring or customer specified and Strongarm procured and wired components.
- Three choices of vertical gas spring assisted articulation (V – 13″; L – 23″; XL – 30″).
- Up to 250lbs of counterbalanced lifting force.
- NEMA Type 4/12 (Powder Coated Steel) or Type 4X (304/316L Stainless).
- IP54, IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available.
- A 2.5” (35mm) internal cable passageway maintains the NEMA rating and protects cables and wires.
- Variety of different pointer options are available including Strongarm’s patented Stainless Steel Mouse.
- Numerous mounting options, including Wall-Mount, Post Mount and Machine Top Mount.
- Optional Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon (4/12) or stainless steel (4X).
- Type 4/12 units available with a variety of stock colors, however custom color are available upon request.
- All Vertimax Enclosures are fabricated from scratch so we can meet HMI requirements.
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791).
|VertiMax||VertiMax L||VertiMax XL||VertiMax Cableway|
|Post Top Mount||Wall Mount||Machine Top|
|Horizontal Extension||Midjoint Extension||Vertical Extension|
|Load Limitations||600 ft/lb maximum on swivel joint. Consult factory for larger loads.|
|Cable Passageway||2.5" (63MM) diameter sealed continuous passageway maintains the NEMA Rating and protects wires and cables|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA Type 4/12/4X|
|Standard Rotations Stops (Custom stops available upon request)||