STRONGARM Designs Launches Large-Screen Enclosure Systems for Plant Floors and Process Areas
Large-screen LCD display enclosure systems from STRONGARM Designs offer a safe, durable and cost effective solution for overhead control room and plant floor displays in manufacturing, processing and all industrial environments. These large-screen enclosure systems provide optimal presentation of graphics and information to improve plant floor processes and maximize the efficiency of information delivery.
“These large-screen displays are ideal for overhead control-room and plant-floor displays – anyplace where distance visualization of plant-floor processes or performance information is key,” said Bill Fleming, National Sales Manager of STRONGARM Designs. “Large-screen displays enable plant-floor and process managers to quickly and efficiently deliver information to key personnel at one time, via one media platform.” In many cases, the use of one large format display is more cost effective than using multiple smaller units.
STRONGARM’s large-screen systems arrive completely assembled and tested and permit quick and easy installation. The LCD display systems are available in 37”, 42”, or 57” sizes. Other configuration options include a sloped top for washdown environments, front or rear access doors and a variety of mounting options. Other features include:
• NEMA 4X stainless steel or NEMA 4/12 carbon steel
• Can be mounted via floor post, wall or overhead
• Polycarbonate Lexan™ viewing window
• Front or Rear doors permit easy access to interior components
• Front panel Infrared Control window permits remote operation of display without having to open the enclosure
• Optional ThermoElectric cooler supplied and wired
• Terminal block installed and wired to all internal devices
• Conduit holes provided for video and 120 VAC power
• Optional integrated low power STRONGARM Microbox PC.